Why should you invest in Social media marketing?
Well, in short, you should be represented on Social media channels because your target audience is there too. Your customers are already interacting with brands through social media, and if you’re not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, Instagram, and Pinterest, you’re simply missing out!
Questions we’d ask, and which you can ask yourself prior to our meeting, or phone call are:
- What are you hoping to achieve through social media marketing?
- Who is your target audience?
- Where would your target audience hang out and how would they use social media?
- What message do you want to send to your audience with social media marketing?
Goals of your Social strategy could be:
- Increasing website traffic
- Building conversions
- Raising brand awareness
- Creating a brand identity and positive brand association
- Improving communication and interaction with key audiences